Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

I'm not a huge fan of giving gift cards (unless it's for a teenager, because really that's all they want), even though it's so much easier and let's face it.... most people love getting them.

For Mother's Day, I decided I wanted to get her something she wouldn't buy herself, or really even think about.  

Mother's Day Gift Ideas




I know you're thinking, "a coloring book?" Yes.  This book was created specifically for adults and if you read the comments, people love it. Coloring (using colored pencils) can be quite calming and the illustrations are beautiful.

Who doesn't want to wake up to this mug. It is so cute and let's face it, our mom's make us happy!

My kids are now at the age where they don't make something for mom's at school anymore, and I have to say I miss it. I miss getting the little poems and flowers made out of paper. Why not treat mom to something homemade. And hey, include a little poem too, she'll love it!

I'm one of those people on Pinterest that has a whole board dedicated to inspiring quotes. I can't help it, they really do make my day better sometimes. Take one of your favorite quotes and put it into a cute frame for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment