Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Detox/Cleansing Bath

Feeling a little stressed and need a little spa treatment? No need to go to the spa, you can unwind right at home. 

A few years ago, I met with a naturopathic doctor and she recommended this soak. I've been using it off and on for years. Anytime I'm trying to get over a cold, sinus infection, stress, detox, whatever, this is my go to bath.

According to some research I found, it suggests these baths will help you detox physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically.

How-To Bath Detox:
Soak for 20-30 minutes in hot water (not luke warm). Keep your torso covered as much as possible.

Items Needed:
1 1/2 cups sea salt (you can also find find in bulk food section)
1 1/2 cups Epsom salt (drug store)
1/2 cup of either baking soda or apple cider vinegar (I opt for the baking soda)

That's it! So simple, yet so beneficial. One recommendation... do this at night. For some reason, I am always so relaxed...and feeling much less stress!!




No comments:

Post a Comment