Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Perfect Day With Your Teen In San Diego

I'll admit, it can be hard to find something both my kids want to do. Unless of course it has to do with shopping, then my teen daughter is completely on board. My son... not so much.

That's why I was a little hesitant to take the kids and a few of their friends to Coronado in San Diego for a day of bike riding and hanging out. But... luckily for me, they loved it! I mean, they really had a great time!

If you're looking for something to do one day when the weather is nice (wait...it's always nice here!), try renting bikes for the day and cruising around the island. Guaranteed fun.



We started off by having a little lunch in one of the cute little restaurants you'll find on Orange Avenue, near the Hotel Del.


This is me trying to take a selfie while riding a bike and trying to get everyone in behind me...


Loads of opportunities to take photos near the bay and beach.




Aahh... the moment I was waiting for all day, both my kids smiling and they don't have a phone in their hands! Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment