Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Manic Monday

A few things I like to do to make Monday and the week a little easier...

Drinking detox water all day. This is a great and tasty way for me to remember to drink water throughout the day.


Doing these yoga poses at home when I don't have time to go to a class or am feeling a little stress (which is a lot lately).


Feel inspired. One of the things I love about Pinterest is that I get to keep inspiring quotes all in one place and ready for me to read when I need them.


Use this mask. I have only recently started making my own scrubs and masks at home. One part because I like using natural ingredients and the part is that I save money.  Win-win!


Get a good laugh. I totally do this sometimes.

What are your go-to methods to survive Mondays?

No comments:

Post a Comment