Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

What's New: Acure Natural Skin Care


I recently was introduced to the Acure Natural Skin Care line at my local natural grocery store and I have to say, it pretty much rocks. I LOVE that it uses natural products, but I also love the price point! And... you can also find it at Target. I didn't even know.

What I found even cooler was that Acure is a family owned and operated company and each of their products are free from animal testing, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, harmful preservatives and artificial colors. 

It's nice to know that the products you put on your face and body are natural. 


A few of the products I'm currently sampling.  Their Brightening Facial Scrub... has 4.5 stars on Birchbox. I have to say, it's my favorite so far. Oh, and it's only $9.99.





Have you tried it or any other natural skin products? Do tell!


No comments:

Post a Comment