Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

National Fragrance Day

Today is National Fragrance Day, which for obvious reasons made me starting thinking about fragrances in general. Specifically, a 'signature fragrance'. Do you have one? I never did. Well, growing up my grandfather gave me Chloe for Christmas every year. I don't know whether or not I actually liked it, but I know that I looked forward to getting it every year.

Over the years my fragrance tastes have changed. During the baby years, I don't think I ever wore any perfume because I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it interfered with sleeping or something. NEVER interrupt a baby's sleep!

Over the last few years, I've put more effort into figuring out what my 'signature scent' is. I probably know more of what it isn't than what it is. But I do know that Jo Malone fragrances pretty much always make me happy.

What is your favorite fragrance?

No comments:

Post a Comment