Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My Favorite (Last Minute) Gift Buying Destination



It always seems like I need to buy a birthday present for a party one of my kids is attending. I am not only beginning to run out of ideas, but I also seem to wait until the last minute, creating stress I just don't need.

Enter my new favorite gift buying destination - TwoSmiles by HP. I love it. It's a gift and greeting card all in one! How awesome is that?!

It came in real handy when I needed both a card and gift for a party my daughter was attending later that day. They have greeting cards for just about every occasion...birthdays, holidays, graduation, thank you, just because, etc.

They also have gift cards to stores that people might actually want to shop at including: Starbucks, Gap, Forever 21, Amazon, etc.

What is your favorite last minute gift to buy?



No comments:

Post a Comment