Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Shopping Guide- Ideas for Your Tween - Teen

It's a little more than five weeks until Christmas. Every year my kids get harder and harder to buy for. I don't want to just buy a bunch of gift cards (which I know they would probably love). To save some time, here are some top picks for tweens/teens this holiday season.




BirchBox. Each month, your teen will receive a box of awesome beauty samples. Sometimes they even through in a healthy snack. I love this gift in that it can continue past Christmas. $10 per month.

Hoverboard. We started seeing a couple of them around the neighborhood and my 14 year old decided she needed one ASAP. Price $290-up.

Retro Mini-Refrigerator: I don't know if it's their burgeoning need for independence, but my 12-year old would think this is the coolest gift ever. Especially when he has a friend or two over to play video games. $119.

Gaming Chair. With the new Star Wars game just out, I know my son will be playing more than I'd like. This chair is a perfect combination of gaming and desk chair. $123.

Headphones/Ear Buds. My kids go through these more than I'd like. Most teens want Beats, and I'm not opposed to them, but after reading the reviews, Skull Candy get the best reviews. $75.

Coloring Books. Ok, if your teen girls haven't asked for one yet, they will. It just started getting hot with my daughter a few months ago and she loves it. I love it. It's not an electronic. $14.95.






No comments:

Post a Comment