Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

I'm Loving....

All things red, white, and blue right now. I mean 4th of July is a few days away!!

I love this time of year, it's like summer is in full swing, days are gorgeous and the kids are loving not being in school.

We're off to the beach today, but wanted to share some of my fav red, white, and blue inspired pins.

What will you be doing for the 4th?

If you follow me on Pinterest, you know that I love pinning doors and streets. I don't know why, but I love them. Usually they are some random European street that I dream of walking down one day, but this is my favorite pin from Boston


I've made this berry salad and it is seriously yummy. Perfect for summer!




How cute is this saying??




This outfit is perfect for walking around town. Love the shoes and bag! 



I know if I brought this sangria to the neighborhood 4th of July party, it will be gone in seconds. 





No comments:

Post a Comment